Ouran Highschool Host Club RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Rules~ READ THEM NOW

Go down

~Rules~ READ THEM NOW Empty ~Rules~ READ THEM NOW

Post by Haruhi Fujioka Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:28 pm

1. BE KIND TO OTHERS. Everyone has different opinions, try not to judge, think before you type.

2. Don't share too much personal info, you are free to tell your name, age whatever. Just don't share TOO much information.

3. To talk out of character, use ( ), [ ] or { }.

4. There are no age limits on this site, if your are old enough to watch it. You're welcome here~!

5. If you want to join, just post a reply on Claiming Your Character, each member is allowed 4 accounts, they can be all ocs if you want or 2 characters and 2 ocs. I don't care, as long as you don't take anyone else's character(s). If you want an oc, fill out a reply in "Ocs" about your character.

6. Be active as much as you can. If you need to leave for a while, post in the "Leaving for while".

7. Feel free to start a RP in the chatbox or forums! No RP will be left out! You don't need permission to start one. But don't join anyone else's RP without asking.

8. If you break the rules out mods and admins we will fix the problem. If it was on accident, we'll forgive you. I'm a nice person, I forgive ^^. If there are any, bullies, cyber bullying, trolling whatever society fucked up. You will be asked to leave this site. If it continues, your account will be deleted. I don't want a lot of drama on here ok? I want everyone to have a good time!

9. If you are having some problems, feel free to talk to me or someone. PM the person you want to tell it to, I don't want too much drama, but if you need to talk to anyone I'll be here ^^.

10. Most RPs are welcome. it's no fun if you don't RP. We want people to have fun!

11. Have a great time~
Haruhi Fujioka
Haruhi Fujioka
Admin

https://ouranhighschoolhost.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum